The Corry 7th- and 8th-grade basketball teams were both winners over Iroquois on Friday in home games.
The Littlest Beavers were able to hold off a late push by Iroquois in the fourth quarter to earn a 35-28 win.
Kayden McCray scored nine points, Karson Chamberlin eight and Cameron Rickets six.
Gavin Ongley contributed five points, Nick Lesher four and Zach Turben three.
The 8th-graders were 36-25 winners, leading 7-3 after one quarter and 17-9 at the half.
Malachi Sheets led the way with 18 points. Markus Lambert hit for seven, Jacob Sproveri and Ted Mickel both four. Tavon Kornikoski had three points as Corry evened its record at 5-5.
All three middle school teams host Warren Beaty today and General McLane on Tuesday.
- 36 attend Corry Day in Florida
- Christopher Lee Houser, 32
- Corry man hit by car with mechanical failure
- Girl, 16, charged with making UC school threat
- Florida-fresh fruit on sale Saturday at CMA corner
- Corry First United Methodist Church celebrates 190 years
- Longtime local valentines share their stories
- One and Counting
- Gloria Jean Still, 75
- Home Again - Beebe gets an A for covering so many Corry sporting events
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.