The Journal is a 115-year-old Monday through Saturday newspaper that serves 25,000 residents, two states, four counties, nine population centers and 3 school districts. The Journal operates out of its original facility in Corry, Pa., just 35 miles to Erie shopping, entertainment and lakefront districts and only 15 minutes from Peek n' Peak and Findley Lake resorts.
The Journal is owned by Sample News Group, which was founded by longtime Publisher George Sample.
- Police searching for man wanted in connection to Columbus shooting
- Man arrested for breaking into Corry Lumber
- Arnold Allen Smrcka, 49
- John Paul Claypool, 72
- Identity of driver who struck Amish buggy not released
- Multiple crews respond as fire engulfs area garage
- Tar bleeding through surface of Corry roads
- Car into utility pole
- Corry grad’s International Space Station career documented by sister
- Sheriff says governor out of touch; better policing already at work