The Journal is a 115-year-old Monday through Saturday newspaper that serves 25,000 residents, two states, four counties, nine population centers and 3 school districts. The Journal operates out of its original facility in Corry, Pa., just 35 miles to Erie shopping, entertainment and lakefront districts and only 15 minutes from Peek n' Peak and Findley Lake resorts.
The Journal is owned by Sample News Group, which was founded by longtime Publisher George Sample.
- Police officer resigns; department down to 7
- Robert B. Rowland, 72
- Open letter to Corry residents from Mayor Dave Mitchell
- William Charles Shettler, 58
- Florence Brooks Dahl, 97
- Local businesses struggle with Gov. Wolf’s closure mandate
- Erie County detectives called in to handle off-duty officer assault
- Manufacturer & Business Association provides resources for employers
- Gilbert TeWinkle, 89
- Union City school district rolls out distance learning
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.