The Journal is a 115-year-old Monday through Saturday newspaper that serves 25,000 residents, two states, four counties, nine population centers and 3 school districts. The Journal operates out of its original facility in Corry, Pa., just 35 miles to Erie shopping, entertainment and lakefront districts and only 15 minutes from Peek n' Peak and Findley Lake resorts.
The Journal is owned by Sample News Group, which was founded by longtime Publisher George Sample.
- Lynette Marie Brissey Johnson, 74
- Hazel Marsh Proctor, 94
- Larry Thomas Michael, 65
- Clymer school retains most of its fund balance; board to mull tax increase
- UCAHS continues 50-year tradition of musicals with 'The Pajama Game'
- City business manager, the newest position in city hall
- Garnet B. ‘Bonnie’ Culver, 93
- Florida man, 20, charged with shooting, killing Titusville resident
- Herman Arthur ‘Buddy’ Burton, 71
- Judith Rosenbaum Mink, 101
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.