The Journal is a 115-year-old Monday through Saturday newspaper that serves 25,000 residents, two states, four counties, nine population centers and 3 school districts. The Journal operates out of its original facility in Corry, Pa., just 35 miles to Erie shopping, entertainment and lakefront districts and only 15 minutes from Peek n' Peak and Findley Lake resorts.
The Journal is owned by Sample News Group, which was founded by longtime Publisher George Sample.
- Corry mayor latest victim in string of burglaries
- Alan Vanderhoff, 67
- Judge sentences Corry man to prison for fatal fentanyl overdose
- Police seek man who stole over $1,600 of merchandise from Walmart
- Rose M. Amoroso, 86
- Manager allegedly steals nearly $5,000 from store
- Man convicted in murder of Clymer superintendent to appeal conviction
- New equipment expands capabilities at Great Lakes of Corry
- Home Again - These two ladies will long be remembered in Corry
- Downed trees cause widespread power outages
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.