Corry State Police
• SPARTA — Police reported a crash at 5:40 p.m. on July 19 on Route 77 in Sparta Township. Police said the driver of a Chevy, single cab pickup truck was traveling westbound on Route 77 when he left the roadway, drove into a drainage ditch and through the front yard of a residence. The driver, described as a heavy set male with a shaved head, then left the scene. The pickup truck had a snowplow attachment on the front of the vehicle. Anyone with information regarding the incident is asked to call police at 663-2043.
• UNION CITY — Kelly M. Frenette, of Union City, was charged at 1:30 p.m. on July 20 with trespassing. Police said Frenette entered onto the property of the Union City VFW after being told multiple times that she was not welcome. The investigation is ongoing.
• UNION CITY — Police reported a harassment incident that occurred at 12:35 p.m. on July 19 on Gillette Street in Union City. Police said a 35-year-old male, of Union City, allegedly shoved a 15-year-old male one time. The investigation is ongoing.
• UNION CITY — Police reported a criminal mischief complaint that occurred between July 16 and July 17 on Circuit Drive in Union City. Police said an unknown person damaged a light by breaking the plastic cover. Anyone with information is asked to call police at 663-2043.
• BLOOMFIELD — Kimberly Ann Glass, 47, of Union City, was charged with trespassing at 6 p.m. on July 16. Police said Glass entered a property on Birtch Avenue in Bloomfield Township after being told not to on a previous occasion. Charges will be filed in district court.
• SPARTA — A landowner contacted police on July 12 to report that he had found drugs/drug paraphernalia on his property in Sparta Township. The drugs were found and confiscated.