District Enforcement Office No. 8, in Erie, is part of the Pennsylvania State Police Bureau of Liquor Control Enforcement. Officers assigned to the office are charged with enforcing liquor laws and related provisions at more than 1,101 establishments licensed by the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board in the counties of Erie, Crawford, Lawrence, McKean, Mercer, Venango and Warren.
Officers assigned to District Enforcement Office No. 8 performed the following activities during the month of April:
• Number of complaints received: 73.
• Number of licensed establishments where age compliance checks were conducted: 12.
• Number of establishments that sold alcohol to an underage buyer: 2.
• Number of Violation Letters issued for violations of liquor laws: 9.
• Number of Warning Letters issued for violations of liquor laws: 23.
• Number of citations issued for underage consumption, possesssion, etc.: 3.
• Number of criminal arrests: 9.