A water main break was discovered this morning on South Center Street between Seventh and Chestnut streets. Corry Public Works Department Lead Operator Mark Leofsky said the work should take about six hours to complete. His intention is to keep water flowing to residents and not interrupt service while repairs are made. Leak detection equipment was used to pinpoint the break on the 4-inch water main. Streets employee Shawn McCray, left, operates a saw to cut through the road surface while Greg Schweitzer pours water onto the blade.
- Ray M. Amy, 89
- Ray Amy, 89
- Phillis Czech, 78
- Thomas Richard Morton, 73
- Juanita ‘Nita’ June Reed Caldwell, 78
- Corry Day held in Florida had to change locations
- Two-vehicle collision sends drivers to hospital, one life-flighted
- Local blood donors recognized for giving 9 gallons
- Snowmen for seniors
- Recovery within reach through local drug, alcohol treatment facility
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.