Couples apply for marriage license
• Erie County — The following couples applied for a marriage license recently at the Erie County Courthouse: Jason Edward Bunce, 36, and Cherie Lynn Ohls, 46, both of 525 E. Main St., Corry; Jared Scott Burger, 26, and Lorin Kaye Lasher, 23, both of 72 Snyder Circle, Corry; Sean James Mullen, 40, and Mirna Suyapa Najera Burgos, 32, both of 19382 Vrooman Road, Spartansburg; Tyler Jaymz Wheeler, 22, and Debra Sue Proctor, 32, both of 131 Third Ave., Corry.
Real estate sold in Erie County
The following real estate transfers were recorded recently at the Erie County Courthouse. The sale price is determined from the state transfer tax. Those transactions that are not taxed will not include a sale price.
• Corry — Jeffrey J. Bayle Jr. to Boyd Jaggi and others, 1220 White St., $61,000.
• Union City — LeBaron Post No. 237 Inc. to Seth R. Brown and wife, 7 S. Main St. Etc, $56,500; Teresa A. Lyle to First National Bank of Pa., 24 Union St., $4,311; John A. White III to James W. Shreve and wife, 76 Waterford St., $62,000.
• Union Township — Jennifer M. Greer and others to US Bank Na Trustee and others, 15886 Route 8, $3,770.
Real estate sold in Warren County
The following real estate transfers were recorded recently at the Warren County Courthouse. The sale price is determined from the state transfer tax. Those transactions that are not taxed will not include a sale price.
• Columbus Township — Katherine Jane Slye to Daniel L., Kyle Lee and Kevin Mitchell Slye, 545 Drobneck Road, $1.
• Eldred Township — George E. and Ellen L. Gordon to Deborah D. and George E. Gordon Jr., 3121 Sanford Road, Spring Creek, $1.
• Spring Creek Township — Ronald D. and Gregory H. Brown to Stephen and Julie A. Rushin, property off Hyde Road, $51,000.