A construction crew from Northwest Restoration works Monday to seal leaky windows in the St. Thomas School building, 229 W. Washington St. So far, the school has spent about $13,000 on a number of building repairs, including brick repointing and rebuilding a chimney, according to the Rev. Thomas Brown of St. Thomas and St. Elizabeth Catholic churches. “It’s just general maintenance work,” Brown said about the building, which was built in 1925.
- Open letter to Corry residents from Mayor Dave Mitchell
- Pastor Christopher Ron Rhodes, 50
- Mary V. Gincott, 93
- Union City man to face trial in assault of 2-year-old
- Police officer resigns; department down to 7
- Maydean A. Niedomys, 88
- Ronald E. ‘Rocky’ Anthony Jr., 50
- Frances I. Whaley, 86
- Firefighters remembered 50 years later
- UC driver caught after fleeing from state police
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.