First responders were called to Dairy Queen, 467 E. Columbus Ave., Corry, at 7:46 a.m. on Thursday for a one-vehicle accident. Corry City Police said the driver, Jean M. Bertram, 50, of North East, was driving east on East Columbus Avenue and, for an unknown reason, crossed into the oncoming lane of traffic and went into a ditch on the north side of the roadway before coming to a complete stop after her vehicle struck a pole of the Dairy Queen sign. Bertram was taken to Corry Memorial Hospital, an affiliate of LECOM Health, for treatment of injuries of unknown severity. The cause of the accident is still under investigation. Agencies at the scene in addition to city police were Corry Fire Department, Emergycare Ambulance and state police at Corry. Firefighters remained at the scene until 8:36 a.m.
- Corry church's new pastor eager to settle in
- Ralph ‘Jim’ James Williams, 69
- Troopers arrest Wattsburg man after high-speed chase
- Kneadful Things closes dining room after employees receive threats
- Garage, yard sales permitted in yellow phase
- Car crashes into DQ sign
- Corry grad sworn in as newest city police officer
- James ‘Duane’ Scouten, 70
- Corry shooters edge Brokenstraw
- Traveling band to perform on Corry streets
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.