Corry City Police
• William M. Clark, 62, of Corry, was arrested for public drunkenness at Associated Spring Barnes Group, 226 S. Center St., at 12:46 a.m. March 3. Police were called to the business for an intoxicated employee and upon arrival, met with Clark, who works security. Police said Clark had the odor of alcoholic beverages, glassy bloodshot eyes and slurred speech. He was given a breath test, which yielded a positive reading for alcohol. Clark was arrested, transported to the station and placed in a holding cell to sober up. He will answer the charge in front of District Judge Brenda Nichols of Corry.
Corry State Police
• UNION — Colleen A. Rhodes, 60, of Wattsburg, faces charges of driving under the influence after police encountered her in a vehicle on Route 8, just south of Union/Amity Road, at 3:20 a.m. Feb. 28. Police said Rhodes was interviewed and determined to be intoxicated. Driving under the influence and summary traffic charges are pending with District Judge Carol Southwick’s office in Union City.
• WAYNE — Michael Scott Raupach, 44, of Corry, was stopped for a traffic violation on Route 6 at 10:14 p.m. Feb. 27. Upon investigation police determined that Raupach, who is required to only operate a motor vehicle equipped with an ignition interlock system, was driving without the system in his vehicle. Charges are pending with District Judge Carol Southwick of Union City.
• BLOOMFIELD — A two-vehicle crash occurred at the intersection of Route 8 and Mount Pleasant Road at about 6 p.m. Feb. 28. Kyle C. Blakeslee, 45, of Union City, was traveling south on Route 8 in a 2011 Ford F-150 with two female passengers, 16 and 15 years old, both of Union City, and began to turn west onto Mount Pleasant Road. Aaron J. Johnson, 32, of Titusville, also was traveling south on Route 8 in a 2005 Toyota Scion XA and was unable to slow his vehicle as he approached Blakeslee’s location. He steered his vehicle onto the western shoulder to avoid collision with a third vehicle traveling between Blakeslee and him. Johnson then struck Blakeslee’s truck as he was turning onto Mount Pleasant Road. Both vehicles sustained minor damage and were towed from the scene. No injuries were reported and all occupants in both vehicles were wearing their seat belts. Police said Johnson was charged for failing to drive at a safe speed.
• GREENE — A known 24-year-old Corry Man faces charges of driving under the influence after he was witnessed driving his vehicle along the 9800 block of Jones Road at 3:58 a.m. March 1. Upon further investigation state police determined that the operator was driving his vehicle while intoxicated. The operator was arrested for driving under the influence.