The bloodmobile of the Community Blood Bank of Northwest Pennsylvania and Western New York visited Corry Memorial Hospital Wednesday afternoon to conduct one of the blood bank’s regular blood drives in the city. Union City resident Hillary Southworth was one the donors who gave a pint of blood. “I just want to help somebody out,” Southworth said. The Community Blood Bank is the exclusive provider for CMH, and all the other hospitals in Erie, Warren, McKean, Tioga and Elk counties, as well as at Titusville Area Hospital. The blood bank provides about 40,000 units of blood per year.
- Kathleen A. Long, 66
- Wanted Albion man hangs self in Findley Lake
- Gloria Jean Still, 75
- North Hills golf superintendent resigns
- Terry L. 'Ted' Williams Jr., 57
- Paul (Randy) Hawley Jr., 60
- Blizzard warning issued for Clymer; Corry, UC under lake effect snow warning
- Wattsburg man dies of injuries from Clymer crash
- Erie attorney charged with forgery, theft
- Blue Zones Project opens new Corry headquarters
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.