When classes resume in the Corry Area School District on Aug. 30 after summer recess, students will see some administrative changes in four of the district’s six school buildings.
The Corry Area School Board, during its recent meeting, approved some administrative changes that will take effect with the 2012-13 school year.
The Board OK’d the following personnel items by a 9-0 vote:
• Jerry Gill - principal at Columbus Elementary School.
• Dan Daum - principal at Spartansburg Elementary School and Conelway Elementary School.
• Matt Patterson - principal at Corry Elementary School.
• Gail Swank - principal at Corry Area Middle School, grades seven and eight.
• Bill West - lead principal for grades seven through 12 at Corry Area Middle-High School and co-principal of grades nine through 12.
• Kelly Cragg - co-principal of grades nine through 12 at Corry Area Middle-High School.
• Tony Miller - principal of the Corry Career and Technical Education Center.
Board members are Doris Gernovich, Steve Redrup, Deborah Wood, Delbert Liller, Steve Drake, Lonny Eastman, Linda Hajec, Mike Baker and Joe Frisina.
The district’s finance committee will meet Monday at 5 p.m. in the administration building conference room, followed by a special board meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the administration building large-group instruction room.