Corry Area High School recognized Red Ribbon Week last week by participating in the 2013 School Challenge sponsored by the Lake Erie Road Crew, formerly Lake Erie Pride. The challenge was to have part of the student body participate in a photo representing the Red Ribbon. The Red Ribbon Campaign promotes drug awareness and a drug- and alcohol-free lifestyle. To give the photo a Corry flavor, students not only wore red, but also the school colors of orange and black. The photo was organized by Corry senior Alyssa Stoddard and the high school Student Council.
- Columbus fire claims life of local teenager
- Spartansburg man experiences hunt of a lifetime
- Hannah Jo Nickerson, 14
- Ploss Auction gears up for big day
- Darrel Jay Troyer, 74
- Local man jailed for Monday stabbing
- Corry Post Office achieves perfect score for yearlong safety
- Climax locomotive returns home
- David K. Riggs, 63
- City looks at handing airport operations to another authority
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.