Addison Kingrey, 22 months, stops and smells the flowers Tuesday at the entrance to Corry’s Mead Park. Addison and her mom, Julie, of North Carolina, were in the area visiting Jeffrey Davis of Spartansburg — Addison’s grandfather and Julie’s dad.
- Police officer resigns; department down to 7
- Open letter to Corry residents from Mayor Dave Mitchell
- Pastor Christopher Ron Rhodes, 50
- Frances I. Whaley, 86
- Gilbert TeWinkle, 89
- William Charles Shettler, 58
- Manufacturer & Business Association provides resources for employers
- Union City man to face trial in assault of 2-year-old
- Union City school district rolls out distance learning
- Harry Allen 'Has' Spence, 76
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.