The acting Erie and Warren County Maintenance Managers recently announced the following schedule for the week of June 10 for roadways maintained by the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation.
• Crack sealing — Route 89, Wayne Township
• Crack sealing — Route 8, Amity Township
• Ditching — Route 426, Columbus Township
• Milling — Donation, Turnpike and Buffalo roads, Wayne Township
• Paving — Donation, Turnpike and Buffalo roads, Wayne Township
For more information about this maintenance schedule, contact the Erie County Maintenance Office at 814-871-4411 or the Warren County Maintenance Office at 814-723-3500.
PennDOT urges motorists to slow down when driving in work zones, and also to be alert to changing conditions, avoid distractions and pay attention to signs and flaggers.