Corry Area High School students recently selected members of its 2009 Homecoming court, who will be featured in Thursday’s Homecoming parade. The event will begin at 6 p.m. from Corry Elementary School and end at the middle-high school. A senior Homecoming court candidate will be crowned queen during halftime of Friday’s 7 p.m. football game at Howard J. Sheen Field. Up for this year’s title are, from left, Brittany Amoroso, Nicole Taydus, Molly Jordan, Jill Fralick, Melanie Parker and Lydia Hushon.
- Richard J. Jaquith, 70
- Paul D. Dingle, 79
- Doolittle wins arbitration against city for termination
- Ruth Ann Davis Tremblay, 82
- Corry schools prepare for latest round of state restrictions
- Corry City Council appoints treasurer
- Daniel M. ‘Dan’ Weaver, 68
- Roberta Ann ‘Bobbie’ Miller, 78
- Terrie Ann Gage, 77
- Carolyn ‘Tutu’ Blakeslee, 82
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.