Editor's note: The following are retail food inspection reports obtained by the Erie County Health Department, which releases reports every week. Violations fall under one of two classifications, either a "risk factor" for food borne illnesses, or under "good retail practices," which are more preventive measures. The Health Department rates facilities inspected as being either in compliance or out of compliance.
- Corry Little League Beaver Complex, West Washington St. Ext., Corry
- Bracken's Field, Bracken Field Mead Park, Corry
- Kim's Kreamery, 85 N. Main St., Corry
- Union City Country Club, 9400 Club Road, Union City
- Central C.B. Club Association Inc. Kitchen, 16925 Parker Road, Union City. While there were no listed violations, the inspector made the following remarks. The campground kitchen is not in use and has not been in use the previous year, per Pam Lanning, person in charge. In order to close the facility, a person in charge must send in the current license and a letter stating the facility is closed. In the event any public event should be planned, a Temporary Food License will be obtained, specific for the event. The hall is rented periodically to the public and it should be clearly stated that kitchen no longer holds a food facility license.