The intersection of Seneca and Lake streets was under water after flash flooding affected numerous sections of Corry earlier today following a severe storm. See Monday's edition of The Corry Journal for more information.
- Caleb Theodore Hultman, 25
- Identity of driver who struck Amish buggy not released
- Pennsylvanians reminded to apply for rent and mortgage relief
- Mrs. Virginia E. Harvey, 89
- When it comes to lasting friendship, marriage, club holds all the cards
- Tar bleeding through surface of Corry roads
- John Keith Lindstrom, 86
- Shambaugh Towing opens location in Corry
- Gladys Swart Richards, 91
- Corry Contract now under new ownership
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.