Scott McCray, second from right, is this year’s recipient of a $750 Hubert S. Vaughn Memorial Scholarship from the Corry Kiwanis Club, Rotary Club and Chamber of Commerce. He is the son of Barry and Tammy McCray and a 2009 graduate of Corry Area High School. He will attend a 16-month program at Triangle Tech in Erie to study architectural drawing. The check presentation was held July 19 during the Hubert S. Vaughn Memorial Fly-in Breakfast at the Corry-Lawrence Airport. From left are Kathleen Dahl, Corry Area Chamber of Commerce; Fran Church, Corry Rotary Club; Anne Myers, Corry Kiwanis; Scott McCray; and Barry McCray.
- Two-vehicle collision sends drivers to hospital, one life-flighted
- Ray M. Amy, 89
- Virginia E. (Catalan) Apps, 84
- Phillis Czech, 78
- Thomas Richard Morton, 73
- Juanita ‘Nita’ June Reed Caldwell, 78
- Marian Lucille Aberg, 95
- Corry Day held in Florida had to change locations
- Corry redevelopment authority elects officers
- Sally H. Weilacher Reynolds, 62
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.