Kaye (Davis) Brink, of Corry, recently donated 11 inches of hair to Wigs for Kids, a nonprofit organization that provides wigs to children suffering from hair loss. Brink's hair was cut at Shear Cuts by Pamela Walton in Corry. According to its website, Wigs for Kids is a cooperative effort among certified cosmetic therapists in North America. Above is Brink’s hair before it was cut and her hair after, below.
- Police officer resigns; department down to 7
- Open letter to Corry residents from Mayor Dave Mitchell
- William Charles Shettler, 58
- Robert B. Rowland, 72
- Frances I. Whaley, 86
- Manufacturer & Business Association provides resources for employers
- Gilbert TeWinkle, 89
- Union City school district rolls out distance learning
- Pastor Christopher Ron Rhodes, 50
- Harry Allen 'Has' Spence, 76
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.