Razz & Friends will perform in Corry City Park Thursday from 7:30 to 9 p.m. as part of the Thursday in the Park summer concert series. The group specializes in music from the Great American Song Book which includes the works of Harold Arlen, George and Ira Gershwin, Cole Porter, and Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein. Members of the Corry Arts Council Auxiliary will again sell refreshments. In the event of inclement weather, the concert will be moved inside the First Presbyterian Church, 607 W. Smith St. This is Thursday in the Park’s second to last concert.
- Two-vehicle collision sends drivers to hospital, one life-flighted
- Virginia E. (Catalan) Apps, 84
- Ray M. Amy, 89
- Phillis Czech, 78
- Thomas Richard Morton, 73
- Juanita ‘Nita’ June Reed Caldwell, 78
- Marian Lucille Aberg, 95
- Corry Day held in Florida had to change locations
- Corry redevelopment authority elects officers
- Sally H. Weilacher Reynolds, 62
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.