UC parks and rec
• The Union City Borough Parks and Recreation Commission will hold a meeting on Sunday, Jan. 16, at 1 p.m. at McLane Church, 16 Market St.
Corry City Council meeting
• Corry City Council will hold a regular meeting at 7 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 17. The meeting may be attended in person at Council chambers in the city building, 100 S. Center St. The session can also be attended virtually via Zoom or by phone. Information to listen to the meeting remotely can be found on the city's website, corrypa.org.
Municipal Authority meetings
• The board of Corry Municipal Authority will meet at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 18, in Corry City Council chambers inside the city building at 100 S. Center St.
School board meeting
• Members of the Corry Area School Board will meet for a committee of the whole meeting at 5 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 18, in the cafeteria of Corry Area Middle-High School, 540 E. Pleasant St.
• The Corry Redevelopment Authority will meet at 4 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 19, at 1524 Enterprise Road, Corry.
Food pantry distribution
• The Corry Area Food Pantry will hold its January distribution on Friday, Jan. 21, from 9 to 11 a.m. Everyone is asked not to line up before 8:30 a.m. and to make sure they have space available in their vehicles for boxes.
Wayne Township meetings
• The regularly scheduled meeting of the Wayne Township board of supervisors in 2022 will be held at 7 p.m. at the township municipal building, 17395 Sciota Road, on the following dates: Jan. 24, Feb. 7 and 21; March 7 and 21; April 4 and 18; May 2 and 23; June 6 and 20; July 11 and 25; Aug. 8 and 22; Sept. 6 and 19; Oct. 3 and 24; Nov. 7 and 21; Dec. 5 and 19.
• The Conelway Regional Emergency Management Agency will meet in 2022 at 6 p.m. on the following dates: Feb. 1, May 3, Aug. 2 and Nov. 1. The meetings will be held in Corry City Council chambers inside the city building at 100 S. Center St.
Elgin Council meetings
• The regularly scheduled 2022 meeting of Elgin Borough Council will be held on the second Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at the borough's town hall, 18282 N. Main St.