Sit and Be Fit
• Sit and Be Fit, a chair exercise program, will be held
Thursday at 10 a.m. at the First Presbyterian Church,
607 W. Smith St., Corry. This program focuses on balance,
strength and flexibility.
Corry City Council planning session
• Corry City Council meets Thursday at 4 p.m. in
Council chambers for a planning session.
Library book club
• A book club will meet Thursday from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at
the Corry Public Library. Contact the library for the
book of the month.
Teen Hangout at library
• A Teen Hangout will be held Thursday from 5 to 6:30
p.m. at the Corry Public Library. Teens can play board
games, computer games, Wii and have snacks.
Food pantry distribution
• The Corry Area Food Pantry will hold its January distribution
on Jan. 17 from 9 to 11 a.m. Participants are
asked not to line up before 8:30 a.m. and to make sure
they have space available in their vehicles for boxes.