Looking for class members
• The Corry Area High School class of 1976 is looking for contact information for a list of class members. The class members are Patrick Michael Allen, Gloria Jean Jewell, Diane Susan Kiehl, Timothy I. McCafferty, Cindy Lee Cozad Ailes, Deborrah Jeanne McDannel, James Black and Steve Britt. Anyone with information on any of these individuals is being asked to contact Laurie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-301-1763.
Spring craft bazaar
• The Alexander Findley Library Spring Craft Bazaar will be held on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Findley Lake Fire Hall, located on Main Street in Findley Lake, New York. Crafters will be located in the fire hall. A gift auction, 50/50 raffle and free door prize drawings will also be held. Admission is free and homemade lunches will be available for purchase. For more information, call Jeff at 716-581-3111.
Spring Rummage Sale
• A Spring Rummage Sale will be held on Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and on Saturday from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. at the First Presbyterian Church, 607 W. Smith St., Corry. Saturday is $1 a bag day. Donations are being accepted through tomorrow between the hours of 9 a.m. and noon, unless other arrangements have been made. Spring and summer clothing in good condition will be accepted. Televisions, computers, stereos and exercise equipment will not be accepted. Household items, such as mixers and blenders, will be accepted.
Measure Up Campaign
• Knights of Columbus will hold a Measure Up Campaign on Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. at Walmart in Corry. Proceeds will benefit the Gertrude Barber Center in Corry.
Mother’s Day cake decorating event
• Sander’s Markets will host a Mother’s Day cake decorating event on Saturday from noon to 2 p.m. Children 10 and younger are invited to decorate a 5-inch cake for their mom. Cost is $3.99 per cake. A parent or guardian must be present.
Free comic book day
• The Corry Public Library will hold a free comic book day on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Area residents are being invited to stop in for a free comic and a chance to win a superhero raffle. Check-out extra materials to win additional comic books.
Ham, leek dinner
• A ham and leek dinner will be served on Saturday, May 14, from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Spring Creek Fire Hall, located on Route 426, about seven miles east of Corry. Cost is $10 for adults, $5 for children ages 6 through 12 and free for children ages 5 and under. The meal will be served buffet style and homemade desserts will be available. Takeouts will also be offered. This event is being sponsored by the West Spring Creek Congregational Church.