Jennifer McEldowney of Nashville, Ga., formerly of Corry, recently had 13 inches of hair cut off during a family vacation back to Corry. She is the daughter of Jon and Sandy McEldowney, also of Nashville and formerly of Corry. Jennifer had her hair cut by Pamela Walton at Shear Cuts by Pamela in Corry.
- Columbus fire claims life of local teenager
- Spartansburg man experiences hunt of a lifetime
- Hannah Jo Nickerson, 14
- Kevin Eric Lindsley, Sr., 48
- New part time firefighter joins Corry fire crews
- Climax locomotive returns home
- Corry Post Office achieves perfect score for yearlong safety
- 2nd round of Erie County CARES applications opens Oct. 21
- Darrel Jay Troyer, 74
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.