Christmas auction, bazaar
• The Union City Volunteer Fire Co. Auxiliary is sponsoring a Christmas auction on Friday, Dec. 3, at the fire company hall on Second Avenue. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. and the auction begins at 6 p.m. A Christmas bazaar will be held Sunday Dec. 5, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the fire hall, featuring unique gifts from numerous vendors.
School board meetings
• Members of the Corry Area School Board will meet for their regularly scheduled meeting at 7 p.m. today in the cafeteria of Corry Area Middle-High School, 540 E. Pleasant St. There will be a committee of the whole meeting at 6:15 p.m. Masks and social distancing are required.
Concord budget meeting
• The Concord Township board of supervisors will hold a budget meeting on Tuesday at 9:30 a.m. at the township building, 12677 Ormsbee Road, Corry.
Reindeer Trail Drive-Thru
• Bring your family and invite your friends to this year's Reindeer Trail Drive-Thru at Mead Park. Mark your calendar for Saturday, Dec. 4, and Sunday, Dec. 5, from 6 to 9 p.m. both evenings. A free-will donation from each vehicle driving the trail will be appreciated but not mandatory. Thanks to donations from local clubs, there are several additions to the trail. More organizations have stepped up to decorate park areas. Santa will be at the end of the trail greeting the children. Participants are welcome to vote for their favorite display with the top three receiving recognition.
Breakfast and basket raffle
• No matter your plans for Saturday, Dec. 4, start your day with a warm healthy breakfast at the Corry VFW. The Friends of Mead Park are holding the event from 8 to 11 a.m. in conjunction with their annual gift basket raffle. The raffle will be set up downtown during the First Fridays event on Dec. 3, and continue Saturday at the breakfast. Winning numbers will be drawn at the conclusion of the breakfast. Funds raised will support maintenance projects at Mead Park.
• The proposed 2022 budget for Elgin Borough is available for public inspection at the borough's town hall, 18282 N. Center St., until final adoption on Dec. 8 by contacting the borough secretary at 814-664-8674.
Spring Creek budget
• The Spring Creek Township supervisors have accepted the 2022 budget for consideration. It will be available for inspection at the township office by appointment. The final adoption of the budget will take place at a regular monthly meeting on Dec. 2 at 7 p.m. at the township office.
Clear Lake Authority
• Meetings of the Clear Lake Authority have been changed to the second Monday of every month at 7 p.m.