• The Corry Community Foundation is now accepting applications for mini-grants. The deadline for applications is today. A link to the grant applications can be found on CCF's website at www.corrycommunityfoundation.org. Anyone with questions can call 814-664-3884 ext. 3.
Concord Township meeting
• The Concord Township board of supervisors meeting scheduled for Tuesday at 6 p.m. has been changed to 9:30 a.m.
Photography club meeting
• The Corry Area Photography Club will meet at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday at Kneadful Things Bakery and Cafe. Shannon Wohlford from the Corry Blue Zones Project will be a guest speaker. The club’s challenge for the month is flat lay photography that members learned about at their April meeting. The club welcomes all ages of photographers. For more information, contact Jill Burr at 814-462-4169.
Corry City Council meeting
• Corry City Council will hold a planning session on Thursday at 5:15 p.m. The meeting may be attended in person at Council chambers in the city building, 100 S. Center St. The session can also be attended virtually via Zoom or by phone. Information to listen to the meeting remotely can be found on the city's website, corrypa.org.
Corry Hi-Ed workforce offerings
• Discover ‘what’s next’ in education and training provided by the Corry Higher Education Council. Despite recent pandemic restrictions, Corry Hi-Ed has sought expansion of its workforce training programs and provider partnerships. To that end, the Hi-Ed has now made it possible for individuals and local employers to access training offerings not previously made available locally within the Corry area. Join Corry Hi-Ed Executive Director Brody Howard for a comprehensive overview of the Council’s 2021 workforce offerings. This session will be presented on Thursday as part of Corry Hi-Ed’s spring 2021 digital program series. The webinar is free, and no registration is required. Visit corryhied.org or facebook.com/corryhied for a link to the recorded presentation.