Spartansburg rang in the new year last weekend with a large community bonfire behind the Dutch Treat Restaurant, 339 Main St., and fireworks over Clear Lake. The fireworks show was put on by Gibson Fireworks as part of a larger celebration for residents and their guests. Food and beverages including hot dogs, coffee and hot cocoa were available free of charge and donated by Ashley's Pub, 342 Main St.
- 36 attend Corry Day in Florida
- Corry man hit by car with mechanical failure
- Christopher Lee Houser, 32
- Girl, 16, charged with making UC school threat
- UC man imprisoned for fracturing child's skull
- Sandra L. Wright, 60
- Gloria Jean Still, 75
- Corry First United Methodist Church celebrates 190 years
- Longtime local valentines share their stories
- One and Counting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.