Union City’s 2011 Homecoming king and queen will be announced during half-time of the Union City Bears versus Cochranton Cardinals football game on Friday, Sept. 23. The queen and king candidates, who will escort each other, are, from left, Melissa Bem and Colton Yost, Chelsey Hill and Richie Cross, Matti Uber and Hunter Boyce, Shannon Menendez and Matthew Potts, Samantha Greathouse and Austin Waters, and Amber Bacon. Bacon’s escort and king candidate Dylan Proper is missing from photo.
- Former pharmacist from Union City sentenced for stealing drugs
- Corry felon sentenced to 1 year, 4 months for possessing firearm
- 2-vehicle crash sends 2 kids to hospital
- Randall A. ‘Shamp’ Shampoe, 70
- Restored firetruck returns to Corry for parade, firefighter's last ride
- Another Social Security phone call scam reported locally
- Christine M. Jackson, 68
- ENF Corry nears completion of $7 million machine, infrastructure boost; hiring event to be held Saturday
- Bernard E. ‘Bernie’ Brumagin, 94
- Nathan P. Capela, 35
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.