UC Borough meetings
• The borough of Union City will hold council meetings on the second Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. and the fourth Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m. Meetings will be held in the Union City Fire Department Social Hall, 50 Second Ave., Union City.
Clymer light show
There will be a Christmas lights and music show in Clymer, New York, from 5:30 to 8 p.m. through New Year’s Day. A free show plays for six minutes every half hour. Tune car radios to 89.5. Continue to tour the town for other 'Light Up Clymer' participants to get into the holiday spirit.
Lighting contest extended
• Deadline to sign up for the Corry Area Chamber of Commerce’s lighting contest has been extended to Wednesday, Dec. 21. Forms to register are available in the information rack in the lobby of the Hi-Ed Building, 221 N. Center St.
Mini-grant applications due
• The Corry Community Foundation's next mini grant application deadline is Jan. 3. For more information, call 664-3884 or visit www.corrycommunityfoundation.org.
Sit and Be Fit
• Sit and Be Fit, a chair exercise program, will be held Thursday at 10 a.m. at the First Presbyterian Church, 607 W. Smith St., Corry. This class is free and open to the public.
• A Christmas dinner will be held by the Salvation Army of Corry on Thursday, Dec. 22, from 1 to 5 p.m. A gift auction will also be held.
• The January Community Calendar will be published in the Saturday, Dec. 31, edition of The Corry Journal. Deadline for submissions is Thursday, Dec. 29. Items may be dropped off or mailed to The Corry Journal, 28 W. South St., Corry, PA 16407, or faxed to 664-2288 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.